GENERAL CONDITIONS OF USE OF THE PORTAL www.cej-mjusticia.es
The legal studies centre informs you that access to and use of web pagewww.cej-mjusticia.esand all sub-domains and directories included in it (hereinafter called as jointly the Portal), as well as services or contents that can be accessed through this Portal, are subject to the terms of which are set out in this Legal notice, without prejudice to that access to any of these services or contents could indicate the acceptance of additional general conditions.
Thus, if any in-depth considerations in this Legal notice are not of their agreement, please do not make use of the Portal, as any use of it or its services and contents will involve the acceptance of terms contained in this text.
The legal studies centre reserves the right to make changes in the website without prior notice, in order to update, correct, modify, add or remove the contents of the website or its design.
Contents and services offered in the Portal are regularly updated. Due to the updating of the information is not immediately, we suggest you always check the validity and accuracy of information, services and contents set out in the Portal.
The terms and conditions that are reflected in the present Notice may vary, so we invite you to review these terms when you visit again the Portal.
The legal studies centre is not responsible for damage caused by the use of tools and informationwww.cej-mjusticia.esin connection with the adoption of decisions on the initiation, development or as a result of administrative procedures. Such decisions must be sustained in the centres, agencies or departments.
INTELLECTUAL AND INDUSTRIAL PROPERTY
Both the design of the Portal and its source codes, such as logos, marks and other distinctive signs apearing in the same, belong to the centre for legal studies or partners and are protected by the corresponding intellectual and industrial property. They are also protected by the corresponding intellectual and industrial images, etc. contained in the server, legal studies centre.
The information contained on this web site, unless the contrary, it is susceptible of reuse; lagging authorized its total or partial reproduction, modification, distribution and communication, for commercial and non-commercial, subject to the following conditions:
- Is prohibited under all circumstances the distortion of the content of the information.
- The user is obliged to cite the source of the documents which are the subject of reuse.
The user is required to mention the date of the last update of the documents which are the subject of reuse.
The Centre for legal studies declares its respect for intellectual and industrial property rights of others; therefore, if it considers that this site may be violating their rights, please contact the cej through any of the following email@example.com
LINKS OR HYPERLINKS
Users who intend to establish a hyperlink from your website and the legal studies centre should take into account the following:
- The establishment of the hyperlink does not mean in any case the existence of relations between the legal studies centre and the owner of the website which provides, or the acceptance and approval by the legal studies centre, its content or services. Therefore, not declare or imply that the Legal studies centre has expressly authorised the hyperlink, nor that it has supervised or assumed in any way the services offered or made available on the website that establishes the hyperlink.
- The legal studies centre is in no way responsible nor guarantees the quality, accuracy, reliability, accuracy or morality of contents or services that the establishment of the hyperlink can offer. The user assumes sole responsibility under its consequences, damage or actions that might result from access to the website of the hyperlink.
- The web page where the hyperlink is established may not contain any brand name, logo, slogan or other distinctive signs belonging to the cej, except those signs that form part of the hyperlink.
- The web page where the hyperlink is established shall not contain information with illegal content, contrary to morality and decency generally accepted and public order, as well as content will also be contrary to any third party rights.
The legal studies centre, expressly prohibits the realization of "framings" or use by third parties of any other mechanisms that alter the design, original configuration or contents of its Portal.
In accordance with the rules of procedure (EU) 2016/679 of the european parliament and the council (General Regulations on data protection, hereinafter RGPD) and the organic law 3/2018, of 5 december on Personal data protection and guarantees of the digital rights, the legal studies centre is committed to fulfilling its obligation of secrecy with regard to the personal data and the duty to treat them with confidentiality. For this purpose, shall take the necessary measures to avoid its alteration, loss, processing or unauthorized access. The Legal studies centre has established all the technical means at its disposal to avert the loss, misuse, alteration, unauthorised access and theft of data supplied by users.
On the part of the citizen, the visit to the web portal, legal studies centre is performed anonymously. Citizens should only provide personal data necessary to access those services which have specific management or procedure for the provision of the requested service (pe, procedures, virtual contact forms …).
These data will be incorporated in the relevant activities of the treatment of legal studies centre and will be treated with the specific purpose of each treatment in accordance with the regulations introduced by the RGPD on protection of personal data and other provisions of implementation. All the activities of treatment are covered by the register of activities of the treatment of Legal studies centre, according to article 30 of the RGPD.
The legitimization of treatment may be based on the consent of the persons concerned and/or the fulfilment of a legal obligation and/or a mission conducted in public interest and/or the protection of vital interests and/or performance of a contract, in accordance with the RGPD under article 6.
The retention of data will depend on what specified for each processing of personal data. However, where appropriate apply as provided by the archives and documentation.
The data collected will only be assigned, if any, with the consent of the person concerned or in accordance with the above-mentioned legislation, or in case of legal course.
Will have the right to access, rectification, deletion, limitation and opposition of the processing of data, where appropriate, via responsabile del trattamento, or through the network of offices for assistance on recordshttps :// administracion.gob.es.
If the legal studies centre does not address the request also citizens may have recourse to the Spanish data protection agency.
- Analysis: are those that allow us to quantify the number of users and carry out the measurement and statistical analysis of the use service users. This will analize your navigation in our website in order to improve the services we offer you.
- : Allows the user navigation through our website to maintain the options chosen. Are deleted when you close your browser.
SERVICES OF THIRD PARTIES
- Twitter: https :// twitter.com/privacy
- Youtube: https :// www.google.com/intl/en/policies/technologies/cookies/
HOW TO MODIFY THE COOKIE
You can restrict, block or delete cookies from the Portal or any other website, using your browser. The role of “ aid "of each browser will show you how to do so.
- Internet Explorer; windows.microsoft.com/es-xl/internet-explorer/delete-manage-cookies # ie = "ie-10"
- FireFox: support.mozilla.org/en/kb/Delete% 20cookies
- Chrome: support.google.com/chrome/answer/95647? hl = "is"
- Microsoft Edge: support.microsoft.com/es-es/microsoft-edge/eliminar-las-cookies-en-microsoft-edge-63947406-40ac-c3b8-57b9-2a946a29ae09
- Safari: www.apple.com/privacy/use-of-cookies/
USAGE STATISTICS SITE
APPLICABLE LAW AND JURISDICTION
The law applicable in the event of a dispute or conflict of interpretation of terms that make up this Legal Notice, as well as any issue related to the services of this Portal, is spanish law.
For the resolution of any conflict that may arise during the visit to the Portal or the use of the services that it can offer, the legal studies centre and the user agree to be bound by the courts of the user's home, provided that the same is located in spanish territory.
INFORMATION TO PROVIDE CORRECT VISUALIZATION
All resolutions are permitted and practice in the portal.
Below, it is a compatible browsers best and most used:
- Google Chrome: Compatible
- Mozilla Firefox: Compatible
- Microsoft Compatible Edge:
- Opera: Compatible
- Internet Explorer: Not recommended, obsolete
For any browser always recommended to use the latest version, either because they add new features or improvements, for the correction of errors, and the old versions are left without support.
Given that the Portal has certificates HTTPS, the minimum version supported for different operating systems is:
- Windows: all browsers that run on top of this OS work properly (rely on the root certificate and therefore do not show warning messages). This includes Internet Explorer, Chrome... For Mozilla Firefox works correctly regardless of the OS which is running, from the 51 (since january 2017).
- NSS warehouse version 3.28 and above: is the warehouse using Linux. Any browser that is run in the OS (except versions that have not been updated to the NSS v3.28) work properly (since december 2016).
- Android: since the parallels plesk panel (ppp) (OREO) (August 2017).
- Keyring MAC/IOS: since the iOS 12, macOS 10.14 (Mojave Desert), watchOS tvOS 5 and 12.
- Acrobat: Root certificates and intermediate Adobe since incorporated into the 14/10/2015.